Order the on-demand option within 6 months after the “live” webinar broadcast.
Webinars Still Available:
With our member support, MBA will continue its partnership with Financial Education to offer an excellent webinar program. Upon receipt, a monthly webinar page will be created in the box to the right. This page will have the schedule, informational brochures and a fillable PDF registration form.
Most webinars are from 3:00-4:30pm EST. Certain webinars may have a morning live webinar broadcast (from 11:00am-12:30pm EST), so please be sure to check the brochure for the time. Please keep in mind that dates, instructors and course content do change throughout the year and will be reflected in the regularly updated schedules below.
Not available on the live webinar date? The on-demand webinar is an excellent option and offers flexibility in viewing for any member of your bank.
2022 Webinar Schedule by Date – updated 10/6/2022
2022 Webinar Schedule by Category – updated 10/6/2022
2023 Webinar Schedule by Date – updated 6/8/2023
2023 Webinar Schedule by Category – updated 6/8/2023
1. LIVE WEBINAR ($255/Members, $355/Non-Members)
- Unlimited live connections with shareable access within your institution
- Available to view on desktop, mobile & tablet devices
- Take-away toolkit
- Live Q&A session & the presenter’s contact info for follow-up questions
2. ON_DEMAND WEBINAR ($255/Members, $355/Non-Members).
- Unlimited and shareable access to the recording within your institution,
starting two business days after the live date
- Available to view 24/7 on desktop, mobile & tablet devices
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download the webinar video and toolkit items
- Presenter’s contact info for follow-up questions
3. BUNDLE & SAVE ($360/Members, $460/Non-Members)
This choice includes both live and on-demand webinar options above with a price break.
** All materials are subject to copyright and intended for your bank’s use only.