The Nominating Committee prepares a lineup of nominees for election to the Association offices and mails it to each member financial institution at least 30 days prior to the Annual Meeting. The Committee consists of the Chair, Vice Chair and members from each of the three geographical groups. The President serves on the Committee in an advisory capacity with no vote.
The members of the 2021 Nominating Committee are:
Chair: Bob Montgomery-Rice, Bangor Savings Bank
Vice Chair: Curtis Simard, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust
Group 1 – Southern Group:
- Bill Williamson, Bank of America N.A.
- Bob Quentin, Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution
Group 2 – Central Group:
- Tim Thompson, Franklin Savings Bank
Group 3 – Northern Group:
- Chair, Bob Montgomery-Rice, Bangor Savings Bank
- Vice Chair, Curtis Simard, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust
Non-Voting Member: Christopher W. Pinkham, MBA