October 9th – December 11 (second Friday of the month) | 9:00-10:30 AM
We have lined up our all-star speakers to bring you current issues relevant to the Maine Banking Industry. We will be live every 2nd Friday of the month between August and December via Zoom. Convention caliber speakers direct to you. Share with your Senior Management team and join us for informative and current content.
- Diversity and Inclusion in a New Era with Naomi Mercer, SVP, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, American Bankers Association
- Retiring the Old Age Story with Ryan Sullivan, CFP, CLU, Managing Director, Applied Insights, Hartford Funds
- The Current Environment and the Impact on Banks’ Asset/Liability Management with Dr. James Clarke, Principal of Clarke Consulting
- Financial Wellness in a Pandemic World with David Herlihy, Senior Vice President, Managing Director Bank and Retirement Segment, Fidelity Investments
- Defending Against the Data Breach with Robert Siciliano, CSP (PLEASE NOTE: This speaker was originally scheduled for August 14th)