Fridays | 9:00-10:30 AM | Zoom
Maine Bankers is pleased to extend our Director & Senior Management Series into 2021. This popular program will continue to highlight subject matter specific to the Maine Banking industry. We hope you will join us in 2021!
- Defending Against the Data Breach: Protect from Spyware, Malware, Ransomware and Keyloggers with Robert Siciliano, CSP
- Fraud & Cyber Concerns for Maine Financial Institutions with John Rogers, CISSP, Senior Information Security Consultant, Monarch Information Security Consulting
February 12: Rapid Fire Updates
- Political Outlook with Tanner Daniel, Vice President, Congressional Relations, ABA
- Maine Housing Market Update with Jason Hwang, Director, Planning & Research, Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Maine Economic Outlook with Amanda Rector, Maine State Economist
- Vaccine Update with Paul Benda, SVP, Risk and Cybersecurity Policy, ABA
- Realtime Payments and FedNow: What it Means for Bankers with Daniel Gonzalez, Vice President, National Account Director of Customer Relations & Office Support, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- AI, Fintech and the Branch of the Future with Ryan Rodrigue, CISA, CISSP, Principal, Wolf & Co.
- How Mobile Apps Have Changed Bank Customers with Dave DeFazio, Partner, StrategyCorps
*SAVE THE DATE: May 14 (Directors’ Forum)*