When: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Where: Augusta Civic Center – 76 Community Dr, Augusta, ME 04330
Maine Bankers is pleased to announce the 28th Annual Bank Expo is now open for registration!
Our big news this year is the change in venue. We think the Augusta Civic Center will be an excellent location with easy access and free and ample parking.
Accommodations: We are offering a discounted room rate at the Fairfield Inn just minutes from the Civic Center. Click to book your room if you would like to arrive the evening before. Make your reservation by March 10 to receive the discount.
This year’s Bank Expo is being held at the Augusta Civic Center. That means there will be more space and more opportunities for your to present yourself to Maine bankers! There are plenty of sponsorships available as well as speaking opportunities at this event. Check out the Exhibitor Packet for more information. If you have any questions, please email Jessica Verry at email@example.com
We are pleased to announce we have added a Retail Admin & Lending track to the event! Complete the Banker Registration Form if you plan to attend.
Full schedule and times coming soon. Topics will include:
- Data Loss Prevention
- AI & Drilling into Data
- Smart ATMs – Portland Safe and Kevin Heatley (Director of Technology), Gorham Savings Bank
- Real Time Payments – The Clearing House
- Succession Planning – Dave Ciullo (CEO), Career Management Associates
- The Branch of the Future – Jim Durgin (President/Owner), JD Design Associates
- Current Trends & Focus – Wolf & Company
- User Identity Management
- Meet Your Local Law Enforcement
- Digital Banking & Compliance
- Social Media & Compliance – Andrea Shaw (Shareholder), Bernstein Shur
Retail Admin & Lending
- Flexible Work Schedule Requests at the Branch Level
- Retail Compensation
- Training the Front Line
- Branch Manager Leading Expectations