PLEASE NOTE: In light of current events, we have decided to cancel Bank Expo scheduled for April 9th at the Augusta Civic Center. We have made the decision not to reschedule the event this year, so as not to dilute the content for next year. Next year’s Bank Expo will be on April 1, 2021 at the Augusta Civic Center.
For those that registered, we would like to offer you the opportunity to roll over your 2020 registration to the 2021 event at the same rate. If we do NOT hear from you by April 3rd, we will assume you would like your registration rolled over. Otherwise, we will refund you 100% for the conference. Please complete the Cancellation Form for Banker or Exhibitor and send back to Jaimie Drew at email@example.com
This year’s Bank Expo is being held at the Augusta Civic Center. That means there will be more space and more opportunities for your to present yourself to Maine bankers! There are plenty of sponsorships available as well as speaking opportunities at this event. If you have any questions, please email Jessica Verry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the latest Exhibit Hall Diagram to see what spaces are currently available (updated 3/10/2020).
We are pleased to announce we have added a Retail Admin & Lending track to the event!
Click to see the current schedule (updated 3/11/2020). Highlights include:
- Automation/Smart ATMs – Kevin Heatley, Gorham Savings Bank & Portland Safe, Inc.
- Succession Planning – Dave Ciullo, Career Management Associates
- Designing the Branch of the Future – Joe DiDonato & Laura Zoulamis, JD Design Associates
- Current Trends: Business Continuity and Potential Financial Impacts of Service Disruption – Tracy Hall, Wolf & Company
- Is It Possible to Know Our Customers Too Well? – Sari Greene, Sari Greene Group
- Understanding the Real-Time Payments Landscape – Tim Mills, The Clearing House
- The Journey Into Data Analytics – Jamie Jackson, Arkatechture
- Three Key Steps to Improve Your Privileged Access Management Maturity Level – Dustin Grimmeissen, RoundTower
- Meet Your Local Law Enforcement – David Watson, U.S. Secret Service
- Identity Management: Your First Line of Defense in a Mobile-First, Cloud-First World – Systems Engineering
- Application Security in an “Everything-is-an-App” World – Caitlin Johanson, GuidePoint Security
- Hot Topics (including guns in the workplace and the “free house” issue) – Gretchen Jones, Eaton Peabody
- Elder Fraud – Judy Shaw, Maine Office of Securities
- Cannabis Banking: Lessons Learned – Green Check
- CRA – Chance Williams, Review Alliance
- Social Media & Compliance – Andrea Shaw, Bernstein Shur
RETAIL LENDING/RETAIL ADMIN
- Flexible Work Schedule Requests at the Branch Level
- Training the Front Line – Billi Griffeth, Katahdin Trust Company
- Retail Compensation
- Branch Manager Leading Expectations
- and more!